Participating in a team is a great privilege that comes with great responsibility. Each member must do his or her part to serve others.
The same principle is true in every area of life. We must use our gifts and talents for the good of our neighbors, family, church, and community for the good of all.
The LINK Volleyball Academy is here to serve athletes by helping them enhance their talents and gifts for the good of others.
How strong is your link?
The LINK Volleyball Academy is symbolic of several biblical principles rather than simply inspirational for team victory. The chain link (The LINK VBA) wishes to instill in its members that each player is significant, valuable, important and dependent upon the others not only for success on the court but in our walk with Jesus Christ. It takes each link in the chain to be strong in order to serve its purpose.
Based on the gift they have received, everyone should use it to serve others, as good managers of the varied grace of God.
- 1 Peter 4:10
Private lessons | Summer camps | Conditioning camps
- Check in on your device 5-10 minutes prior to scheduled session
- Get scanned by forehead thermometer before coming inside and sign COVID-19 documents stating you have not been exposed to anyone with this virus.
- Put on face mask and hand sanitizer.
- For safety purposes, no parents will be allowed inside the training facility.
- Change into volleyball shoes and place personal items in the bin beside the bench.
- Pick up your Link VBA Binder.